Are you looking at your options for a new path in life right now? Consider being a home health aide! It’s one of the most fulfilling and selfless roles one can have in his or her lifetime.
Here are more reasons to become a home health aide today:
- You can have an easier time and shorter training period since it is one of the career paths that require formal training instead of formal education.
- You can work in a variety of settings.
- You can expect the job to be in demand and stay that way even in the future because of the boom in the elderly population.
- Your presence matters. With this role, you can create lasting ties, share a unique bond with your patients and their family, and be a beacon of hope to them.
- You can literally change people’s lives because of your care.
We offer home health aide training and certification along with customer service certification and English as a Second Language (ESL) program offerings.
We suggest that before pursuing a career in caregiving, have a general education diploma in Pennsylvania or an equivalent as most employers require it.
Did this career path pique your interest? We can help you work towards building a career through our adult education in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania at Kisasa Institute of Adult Education. Get in touch with us today!